Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pine walo ko pine ka bahana chahiye…

If you are looking for some real good stuff then let me tell you friend, this is not the place for it. Click on the X (top right corner) and read some good blogs or articles or rather watch TV. Don’t blame me afterwards, remember you have been warned!!!!

Okay let me start my crap now….

As usual last weekend also we had a party (no need to tell it was a “daru party”). [Daru means Alcohol]. A picture can speak a thousand words… right?

It is strange that being only a coke drinker some how I enjoy daru parties, just because of the kind of discussion we have. We started our party somewhere around 8.30 pm and this time around we were discussing liquors, dope, hukka and stuff. We discussed about Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Dragon Shot, Submarine Shot, Chocolate with Cigarette, Sweets with drinks and some weird combos. Moving on to Charas, Ganja, Afeem, LSD, etc… but suddenly our discussion took a serious turn and we started discussing about friends, life, relations, and more serious topics. By the time we finished the discussion it was already 3.15 am. You should watch people discussing after 5 pegs down.

But bottom line is, “Pine walo ko pine ka bahana chahiye…” [They need some reason to drink]

I have a list of reasons given by my friends

  • Not in the mood today
  • I am in the party mood today
  • People around are enjoying in party
  • Feeling lonely today
  • Have got some friends today
  • Today is the Friday / Saturday / Sunday (or any other day)
  • She spoke to me today
  • She didn’t speak to me today
  • I am happy today
  • I am sad today
  • I am missing my BF / GF / Friends / Bro / Sis / who-so-ever
  • My wife has gone to her place
  • My wife is coming next week
  • My friend is going somewhere
  • My friend has arrived
  • I am not drinking, it’s just a beer.
  • I have to improve my capacity so let me drink
  • I am feeling tired today
  • We won the match today
  • We lost it
  • I am going through the tension these days
  • I have been drinking for last 10 days, now let me continue and make a new record
  • I am getting it for free
  • I got a promotion
  • I didn’t get a promotion
  • And the most frequently used reason, I am drinking for nothing “I mean just like that”

By the way I would like to thank Tau (aka Anuj Mahajan) for enhancing my knowledge about different types of drinks. Also I would like to thank him for giving valuable inputs and making my post more readable. You know guys my English sucks big time…

Look at this guy, my winamp has got artificial intelligence. It is playing
“Nasha sharab mai hota to naachti bottle.”

Let me cut my crap by great quote

“Reality is an illusion caused due to lack of alcohol - Johnny Walker”

18 comments:

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Wah..The bahanas very fantastic..almost like one has a reason the other person drinks for thr opposite reason...Like she called, she didnt call etc etc....
I do know tht loads of discussion go on with daaru n have my dad telling us all sort of things n stories n visions n it is all smart stuff too! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, very nice read...maja aavi gai Patel...

Anonymous said...

kya baat hai... maza aa gayo patel pai...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. you are right patel.. sirf bahana chahiye..

and you have put such photo on your blog.. man, after seeing it my throat is going dry..

i have to have a party today..

hahahahaha.. guess this is new bahana.. hahahaha..

cheers man..

Dh@v@! said...

@ scribblez
Yeah I like it because of the kind of discussion only…
But I tell u bina piye hi waha pe bethne mai jo maza hai woh pike talli hone mai bhi nahi (I guess)

@ Kalu
Tamne maja aave elte bahu thayu… :)

@ Anonymous
Thnx buddy

@ Bapu
Ha tamne ek biju bahanu mali gayu… lage raho.. kyaarek aa baju aavo to tamne navdavi daiye….

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, this is another of your good ones..and yes, I fully agree with you. You may not even touch a drop, and still enjoy every bit of a daaru party, partially becoz ppl open up a lot, and partially becoz conversation flows like mad..

Cheers!! :)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Nabs
Yo buddy… I knew hum dono hi to hote the pahle jab baaki sab party manate the…
Really its fun…

Cheers!! :)

Anu Sharma said...

i challenge u ..find out 1 reason dat u wont include in ur ednless list of bahanas...i wanna no wot thing wil prohibit u to drink...:p...hehe i guess u wil hav to move to earth n sky to find it out ...nah?

Anonymous said...

CHEERS!!!!!
HEHE-YEAH.. mujhae hai na...
Dhavallll mujhae hai na....
..
..
Sun raha hai na....
Dhaaaaval mujhae hai na.... ye blog pad teh hi.. HEHE-YEAH.. chad gayi

.. ^
. |=|
. |.|
./...\
.|.F.|
.|.A.|
.|.N.|
.|_ _|

Aditi said...

nice blog.. for the longest time i couldnt understand what pine was i kept thinking tree.. till it struck me..
i like the quote.. nasha agar bottle mein hota.. =)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Fan

Hehe – Yeah…
Mujeee na… HICHK HICHK
Muje na..
Chadi nahi…
Tum ye mat samaj na ki… HICHK HICHK
Muje na…

Bhul gaya…. :):):)


Nice comment dude…
And aapki creativity to har jagah dikhti hai… bottle mai bhi
keep it up…

Dh@v@! said...

@ Anu
Prohibit me??? I m not drinking at all…
This post was dedicated to all my alcohol lover friends…
And tell me which reason u r talking abt???

@ Aditi
Thnx aditi

Anonymous said...

I would like to share something I read yesterday on the hoarding of liqour shop near Rohtak while travelling in a Haryana Roadways bus.

" Dulhan wahi jo piya mann bhaye,
Dulha wahi jo pi ke ghar aaye"

Marketing gurus have some serious competition here :-)

starry said...

just stopped to say hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog and do come again. You have a nice blog. Each one has their own reasons for drinking, Be it in times of sorrow or joy, or just because.

Nabeel said...

remind me of a verse from Mirza Ghalib ..

"Ghalib sharaab peeney de masjid mae bhet ker

ya woh jaga bata jahan Khuddaa na ho"

Dh@v@! said...

@ Dinesh
Dulha wahi jo pi ke ghar aaye
Kya baat hai… :):)

Kewl dude…


@ Starry
Yeah buddy…. I do read ur bolgs but u know I m bit lazy to put comments… but will do that now…

@ Nabeel
Yeah… perfect quote…. ;)

Anonymous said...

do reason ache lage pine ke..
ek hai "I am not drinking, it’s just a beer" aur free me mil raha hai is liye pina.. sahi hai.
mujhe tumare blog se bhi zayada ache lage tumare friend's ke comments :-).. good shayri also haan..

Dh@v@! said...

@ Fareena
Thank you :)