Tuesday, July 04, 2006

U have been Tagged

Sorry, please don’t blame me. It’s a new kind of chain on net. No not like chain mails, forward this to 5 people otherwise something bad will happen to you. Let me explain you. I got a message from Anu telling that you have been tagged. She was tagged by some of her friends. So now I am tagging you (yes you, my dear reader).

Ya hold on I m telling you what do I mean by tagging you. You need to write all weird things about yourself the way I have written here. Somehow I found this chain interesting and would like to continue it. So remember I have tagged you, Yeah can’t write everybody’s name (and don’t want to miss such opportunity also). After all this is a rare chance for you to show your weirdness.

Here goes my nomination for “DA WEIRDO” competition

1. The very first weird thing. I always use dictionary for writing weird. I have used this word for a million times but still I get confused between weird and wired. (In both the cases MS Office dictionary doesn’t show red underline, so it’s not a my fault)

2. My driving speed is directly proportional to Road Traffic. I generally drive relatively fast on heavy traffic road and comparatively very slow on empty roads. In both the cases my pillion rider shouts… Tell me what should I do?

3. I can’t talk more than 15 consecutive minutes over phone. I wonder how people can talk hours and hours together!!! I can’t talk like those love birds. “Tell me you love me”, “What did you do today?”, “Had your lunch?”, “Had your dinner?”, “Why didn’t you call me this morning?”…. My Gosh!!! Because of my undeveloped mind (or whatever) I can’t understand how can people do that?

4. Fully day I can sit in front of the stupid box. (I am talking about TV here). But I can’t spend more than an hour with a TYPICAL Gal. (Ya typical is the word to be noted here… you know the definition of typical gal right?). Very simple reason in former case I have the remote control, I can switch it off or swap the channel but stopping gal is a real tough job for me.

5. When I watch TV, around 80% of my time goes in swapping the channels. Sometimes I only watch Ads.

6. I hate changing cloths every now and then. You can call it’s my laziness also – Now you know the only reason behind not selecting Modeling as my career option.

7. Movies – Believe me guys I can tolerate any movie. Whenever somebody asks me, hey Dhaval how was the movie? My typical answer “ya okay types, can see it once” (Though it is rated 0.5 out of 5). I can find, at least something, interesting in any movie. I have seen movies like “Jani Dushman”, “Chhote sarkar”, etc… Last Sunday only I saw “Mohabbatein” 4th time (thanks to MAX)

8. Songs – I like all weird songs, all flop songs. I like all those cheap songs (not only that type of songs, I do like some good songs also. I like all sad songs, all boring songs, all slow song, all fast songs… I like any type of songs, any language…

9. I do get inspired by Motivating songs like “Lakshya – Ha yahi sapna hai tera”, “Corporate - Oh sikandar, oh sikandar”, “Buz Luhrmann - Everybody is free” (Though the effect lasts for a very short span of time, that is a different story all together)

10. I still like BSB, Boyzone and Britney Spears songs. I know they are considered as teenagers’ songs, all that chocolaty songs, but I love them.

11. Another tragedy of my life. I have lots of female friends but I don’t have a single Girlfriend (Imagine not even once in my 23 years, i.e. 23*365 days = 23*365*24 hours, huh such a long time – Okay now, no need to use your brain, I am straight only)

12. Plz don’t laugh, but I prefer milk with Bournvita (or any chocolate flavored powder) over Tea or Coffee. Tea I have hardly had in my life and coffee also when I don’t have anything else to have.

13. When it comes to Biscuit I still prefer Parle G and not the Parle Hide n Sick. Yeah I prefer plain glucose biscuits over cream / chocolate / nut biscuits.

14. I hardly take Cold Drinks. I prefer mango / orange flavored drink than regular cola flavored drink

15. On weekends I prefer sleeping in my room than going to Café Coffee Day. Plz there is only one weekend in a week right?

16. I like games where I need minimum energy. I like computer games, I like video games (Contra and Mario my all time favorite games), I like Pool over Badminton or swimming.

17. I generally keep quiet with my good friends and expect them to understand everything without saying anything. I am a great listener (according to my friends), I can keep on listening anybody but can’t talk more than 15 minutes.

18. Train journey - I prefer Sleeper Coach and not the 2-tier AC, after all you can’t get those chatwala and fruitwala and samosawala and all in AC coach right?

19. Every time I go to the library I issue some books and without reading them I return them on time and issue some more books. It’s a vicious circle and like the ring it never stops. Unfortunately I had a great library in my school / also in my college and now in Infy also….

20. I can’t write a single post with out Microsoft-office-built-in-dictionary. Typo error is just the other name of Dhaval

21. Eating – When it comes to eating, I don’t have any control over it… I think it is the most beautiful thing to do, followed by a nice sleep :).

22. I can’t be serious in my time. Believe me guys I have tried a lot but every time I failed miserably. I really want to be serious over this “not being serious” nature.

23. Like every other guy, I also think that I m an unlucky chap. I am a total mess and confused to the core, I mean it.

Better I stop here now… Believe me guys I am not that weird also. Common now, almost everyone around me considers ME as a pretty normal guy (I don’t know, what will be their reaction after reading this post).

Phewwwww… Yuck... Chheeee… Thhuu…. This is what you are thinking right?
I know that… I know I am the weirdest guy on this earth… But just can’t help it…

Anyways, it’s your turn now :):):)

Show your weirdness by giving comments or by posting your list on you blog. Remember you have been tagged. Let’s continue the weird chain. :):):)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what may... this rule won't change
Everyone... in their own way is strange :-)

It was an engaging read.
~Chaitra

Dynamic D said...

Well looks like we have quite a few things common between us, other than our names, he....he...he...

Anyway an interesting read indeed...would like to meet the real Dhaval in you someday!!

Till then dont change u'rself, stay as you are.
~Dhawal.

Anonymous said...

Hi Weirdo,

Dont worry u r not the only weird person here. To prove it i`ll also list some of my weird characteristics..

1) I crib all the time. if i have work i`m frustrated,if i dont I feel useless.
2) I tend to see both point of views in an arguement. Generally people stick to one point and argue abt how they r right. I usually start by supporting one cause but towards the end i usually think the other person is also right.
3)My crushes dont last for more than a week.After sometime i get really bored of a guy no matter how good looking he is.
4)i have about a thousand complaints everday. either my leg is paining or my head or my tummmy and so on.I pity the person close to me coz he/she has to bear all these complaints daily.
5)I jump from one mood to another in abt 5 secs. i sec i`m crying and sad the next moment i`m happy and giggling
6)I generally dont adhere to society and its customs and rules. As long as something is fine from my point of view i think its alright to do anything.
7)Even i Like BSB and Boyzone .. I like all kinds of music.

Anonymous said...

hey dhaval ... Wats weird/wierd in watever u wrote abt urself !!
i dont find nething weird ;-D

Saurabh.

Anonymous said...

Dhaval, this is really wierd

~Piyush

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,

How much time it took to find think and write these things ?
But still i must say ...
"well said .."

change that thing ..watching stupid box but not to be with typical gal.

similarity i ll tell you ...
both sounds nice if you keep proper channel.
both can give you information of what is happening around you.
both can provide intelligent information (sometimes :) )
although both may make you bore but still you ll love it :)

So cheers...

Palak !!~

Dh@v@! said...

@ Chaitra

yeah "Everyone... in their own way is strange"
thnx for reading...

@ Saurabh

I m shocked man… tumhe kuchh weird nahi laga??? Lagta hai tum bhi weird hi ho… hahahahah :):):)

Dh@v@! said...

@ DhaWal

Yeah gud to know that we have many similarities apart from our name… neway there is a slight difference also (V & W)
N don’t worry dude I won’t change my self… after all it’s hard to improve on perfection!!! ;)
Njoy…

Dh@v@! said...

@ Parimala

nice to know some of ur weird characteristics...

@ Piyush

yeah... it has to be... but believe me dude think abt urself u can come up with a huge list... don't u think so???

Dh@v@! said...

@ Palak

Are sahi bola re laal...
will try to tune proper channel in both of them... ;)

keep it up dude...

starry said...

I think seeing '“Mohabbatein" six times is not weird because I saw it seven times. loved the movie and can see it again and still enjoy it. good post. I already did this weird tag.

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

"Plz don’t laugh, but I prefer milk with Bournvita "...Me too!! All call me a kiddo coz of tht!!

Nice, we know the weird u...if u cant spend time without a girl as you have remote, then how will u have a gf....Looks like your solution to not having a gf is tht u want a remote...:) :)

I have done this, so I pass...:)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Starry

Oh good u also like “Mohabbatein”


@ Scribblez

Hello Bournvita gal :):):)
N abt the solution… thnx… ;)

Anu Sharma said...

ohhho evai...ye nahi chalega...normal things ko bhi weird ka stamp lagaya ja raha hai..i agree wid saurabh thr is nothing so much weird..i mean points after 15 cant b cald weird...so i still leading d weird race...koi baat nahi saari races ko jeetna sabke bas ki baat nahi hoti...try best nxt time ...hehe ...so i listening words...award goes to .......anu.

Anonymous said...

Na munna na,..yeh sab weird thodi hain..yeh to acchi baatein hain..doodh peena, CCD jaake timepass nai karna, ghar baithke TB dekhna, 15 mins se jyada baatein naa karna, koi girlfriend naa hona..,ekdum shona baccha...koi weird baat nai in sab mein, sirf jhooth ke siba!! ;)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Anu
evai kya yar…
I feel these are the weird things… and if they are not then see this is my weird logic… one more to my list…
And as far as its abt award… no no no… its cheating… the judge is biased. Another example of under the table settlement.
Hum ye sab nahi chalne denge… no never…. :):):)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Nabs

Kya buddy aap bhi na…. is mai jhooth kya hai??? And TB nahi TV… baj gaye BADA??? Haahaha
But believe me… aap ke US jane ke baad hum log kabhi CCD nahi gaye…
N second thing… ye sab sach hai… kuchh juth nahi hai…

Kuan Gung said...

Hee...hee...interesting to say the least...thank you

Dh@v@! said...

@ kuan
Thnx dude...

Aparajita Paul said...

hi, nice blog there and thanx 4 visiting my blog...

for the weirdo list, i've already been tageed once...*sigh*

so, can a person b tagged twice?

Dh@v@! said...

@ Basav

Hey dude… nice to hear from u… yar abhi to tumhe aur bhi wired baate batayi kaha hai???

@ Infektia

Thnx buddy
But sorry u can’t tag a person twice… :P

Priyankari said...

hey, liked it. if u consider speaking for not more than 15 mins, liking mango/orangs drinks over cold drinks(the black ones), being lazy etc. is weird, i'm afraid people don't think me so too!

Anonymous said...

welli got link to ur blog frm the link @ pagalguy

i think we both share a lot of similar characteristics ... good to knw there r ppl like me [:d]

except that u r @ infy n me still at home ... lolz

btw the most similar characteristics is that of not having ny gf ... well in my case its jus 22 yrs

i cant talk to gurls morwe than15 min

i love to change channels

love bournvita

n ya parle-g n mangola too....

ashish

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.porsche-accessories.info business insurance

Anu...U Chill... said...

Hi nice to see ur wierd characteristics..... n it was good to see ppl like me also....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my own personal Story.... :)