Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It Starts with...

Hi All,

This is my first blog. I recently read some blogs. One was titled " Day 10 - From Chukku Kaapi to Cappuccino ", the other was about bf/gf " Boyfriend /Girlfriend = Faltoo tension ? ". Those two blogs inspired me to start my own blog. Just like all other blogs, this blog is not gonna help you in anyway. I am gonna write all crap, all weird things and that’s why I have given the name as BlogFullOfCrap.

Being an Engineer most of the time I will talk about engineering college or software industry (yeah I am one of those techies working with infy)

Once again let me warn you. Plz don’t waste your time reading my crap, instead watch TV, hang out with pals, or what ever you want to do. But baad main ye mat bol na ki bataya nahi tha.

Dhaval

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

patel write something 4 infy also..

Anonymous said...

hey tht story 'From Chukku Kaapi to Cappuccino' .. nice one na .. gud tht it has inspired u ... :)

Anonymous said...

Boss where's Finacle days ......