Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blunders a guy can do!!!

Hey all,
Me back after a loooooooonggg time…. Okay no more faltoo ka crap I will start off with my actual crap.

I was just thinking about blunders a guy can do in his life, so today I am going to write about such blunders. I am not going to tell how much of these blunders I have done!!! I think you people are smart enough to guess.

1)
Okay, suppose you are going for the most important interview of your life. At reception area while waiting for your turn to come, by chance you just see a gal; a nice girl, well dressed in a beautiful sari, with light make up, in short in her best possible look. Obviously being a guy your tongue will come out and you will start gawking at her (jaise kabhi achhi ladki dekhi hi na ho – Normally girls tell that right???). Even after knowing that the girl has noticed it few times and she is now getting irritated you keep on drooling like a despo dog. After happily staring at her for half an hour you will definitely forget about your interview, and suddenly somebody calls your name and tells, okay Mr. X you are next person for interview, get ready. Now imagine after adjusting your self back to normal when you open the door for interview, you come to know that the nice looking girl is the HR and she is going to take your interview. What will be your mental condition? Won’t you think “Why the hell I was gawking at this female??” “I mean, they should have put a tag telling she is the HR or she is the interviewer??”
Imagine this scene boss. I can tell you this can be the biggest blunder in someone’s life; he may get rejected before the interview itself.

My piece of advice: when ever you go for some important interview do remember this, “bhagwan harek Vishwamitra ka tap bhang karne ke liye Menka ko bhejta hi hai” :)

2)
Now think about this. You are working with a well known company, which believes in VALUES and gives the highest importance to its employees and their safety. One fine afternoon while talking on phone, by mistake you are entered to a ladies restroom (thanks to building architects for not following rule of symmetry). For the first few seconds you will not be able to understand what is wrong with the restroom, why everything looks so different, why the hell the walls are pink and so on… By the moment you realize that it’s a mistake, some girl starts shouting “Help… help…” How will you convince her that it was by mistake? What if she decides to log a complaint against you (thanks to “anti sexual harassment” policy)

My piece of advice: Never ever do anything else while you are on call

Okay, I will give you some more scenarios…

3)
Suppose you have received the scorecard of your CAT exam; for which you have spend huge money and wasted a hell lot of time. Suppose your score card is telling that you have got some 1 percentile in Verbal section of it and some 10 percentile in reasoning section. Obviously you will be in full frusted mood and wouldn’t like to talk with anybody in the world. Then suppose your meet some of your very good friend online (with whom you share everything), he asks you about your CAT result and you ask him to call you on your cell. At the very same time you get a call and without looking at the caller name you start shouting “hi, I got fcuked up big time dude… CAT screwed me up and some more MAA-BAHAN KI GAALIYAN” and then you come to know that it was not your friend, it was your father who was calling you. What would be your reaction??? Because of your very good image at home and your father thinking that you are a very good boy both of you will try to handle the situation by telling, hello… hello… are you able to hear me? I think there is some problem with the phone line, I think have got some cross connection, Wait I will cut and recall you. It is a very embarrassing situation in a guy’s life when his father comes to know about his son’s knowledge about GAALIYAA (bad words)

Something very similar…

Assume that you are waiting for some of your friend’s phone and at the same time you get a call on your cell from some extension of your office. You are starting with “Ha sale time mil gaya… kar liya tune phone… kaha muh kala karva raha tha ab tak??” n some more ##$$$.... and the first thing you hear from the other end is “hmm Hi, it’s me Mr. Y, can you come to my cabin. And that Mr. Y happens to be your Senior Manager. Can you think of the consequences?

My piece of advice: Never ever start talking on phone before confirming who is on the line at the other end

4)
This one is very common during some social functions, esp Marriage and some festivals like “Navratri” and “Diwali”
Suppose, you are in a group of some 5 guys and all of you are busy looking for hot chicks. All of a sudden you get excited about a gal and start describing about her. Look at that girl in Pink dude…. She is so hot, look at her ###, and so on. And somebody from your group tells that hold on, she is my sister/girl friend/wife. Just think of this embarrassing situation.

My piece of advice: Better not to open your mouth when you are in group or make sure she is no where related with anybody group.

5)
Most of us will not do this blunder but guys who believe in multi tasking one may face this situation.
Assume that you have spent some 3-4 months and hell lot of money just to impress some gal. In spite of all these she is not even ready to talk to you. You decide to do some more fielding for her, and trying to make her friends/roommates happy by treating them (so that they can go and tell good things about yourself). Finally somehow that female agrees to talk to you and you decide a time and call her. After being goody goody on phone, finishing a decent talk finally you call her it was nice talking to you Miss X instead of Miss Y, hope we will go for coffee soon. Just imagine what will the reaction from a girl’s side. (I know boys won’t mind if some girl tells him X/Y/Z but girls are very sensitive about their names)

My piece of advice: Never ever forget somebody’s name while talking with her.


BTW…
I have completed one year in this Blog world… Happy B’day to “Blog full of Crap” ;)

PS: Fiction comes from reality it self ;)
PPS: You are most welcome to share your rich experience as well:)

57 comments:

iP NDC Sticky Stories said...

hmmm....it's really after a looooong time......

iP NDC Sticky Stories said...

nice way to start & share your own experiences with all friends!!! good keep it up boss:)

Unknown said...

Oh Man, I can so relate to your post :D

I have been in similar predicaments more often than not and though it was really painful then it brings back funny memories :)

Thanks for coming by. Do visit my blog...

Mark IV said...

just rotflol:-)

ketki said...

ohhhh...boyz are sick!!!!!!!!
but post is good anyway
and yes
happy b'day to your blog

Brijesh Gajera said...

Good going, Da Patel! Many of these blunders happen with almost all of us.
By the way, you have made a blunder in that blog in one place. Menaka, not Urvashi, was sent to break Sage Vishvamitra's tapasya :))

Unknown said...

Hey Dhaval!! Cooooooool blog yaar.. after a long time.. maine socha apne berozgari ke din tumare blog padh kar katungi aur tum hoke abhi likh rahe ho.. well Happy B'day to 'crapest blogs'(don't go with the english..
Urvashi vala example bohat acha tha aur CAT card vala bhi.. :-)aur han in you PS did you mean fiction? keep it up and keep posting please...

Mira said...

So u r one of the kind is it !!!
Didn't really know boss

Unknown said...

It was COOL and very funny!!!!
keep it up :P

Anonymous said...

Dhems,, Keppi it up... Navaratri vala Example is perfect from your past experience!! Isn't it??

Bye,
Denish Patel

Impressionist said...

lol bro!!
That was a nice read.
and a really looong post :D
keep writin.
i've linked ur blog.
will be back for more ;)

peace& love
JeeVY

Monika said...

first of all, happy birthday... may u complete many more years in the blogshpere

now coming to the post... it was hilarious, i totally enjoyed reading it... specially the restroom when... i was just a victim of it 3 days back at the airport... when one guy talking on his cell just entered the female loo and all were stunned

Aditi said...

hmmmm, you seem to a guy with right expression... you wrote what you felt, isn;t it. that interview one was an oldie type but was written in a very hilarious form

Aditi said...

boys will be boys..

Unknown said...

are sahi likha mere bhai.. magar yeh bata ki second incident tere saath kab hua, maine kuch suna to tha.

Sharad Mathur said...

hmmmmmmmmm

sharad

Priyankari said...

Hey, back at last!!!

Happy B'Day to ur blog! I too celebrated my blog's b'day recently! :)

Nice and humorous post! But I believe guys never learn...even after all these...nyways, Best of Luck to u!! Take ur advice to ur heart :):)

Saira said...

hey..r u still with infy...the mysore campus??

MJ said...

Hey Dude....
That second was the one which really happened in ur life, right?

Anu Sharma said...

hilarious man...wonderful post..just wondering wot wud hav been d content if d title was "blunders a gal can do " !!..keep posting :p

Vidya said...

Nice experiences :D Now tell me which one of these are really your experiences and which ones are made up?

Vidya

P said...

LOL~~~ As if these are the only blunders guys do :D
Good read!

ketki said...

new post please!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It was real good...I was in a very crappy sort of a mood...but you really cheered me up...
To add to the list of goof ups...
There was this guy I really liked and I was telling a friend of mine bout him through sms...and imagine my embarrasement when after sending the sms I realized I had sent the sms to that guy himself...with his name and everything...it was so funny...and embarassing...
well, but it led to a date..later on....and some of my most beautiful memories and one of my bestest friends....
so, its a goof up that I am happy I did!;-)

Dh@v@! said...

@ swati...
Yar badha mara experience chhe evu kone kidhu??? Thodu to marchu mithu hoy ne!!!! :)

@ Vibhanshu
Yeah… guys will be guys… and all guys commit same mistakes right??? hahahah

@ Mark IV
Thnx dude… njoy!!!

Dh@v@! said...

@ ketki
boyz are sick!!!!!!!!
Y do gals think so yar???
n thnx for wishes :)

@ Brijesh
Thnx vadil… thnx for ur correction.

@ Fareena
Thnx for wishses :) n thnx for the correction.

Dh@v@! said...

@ Meera
Hmmm… yes… shocked it is!!!

@ Shruti
Thnx buddy

@ Anonymous
DJ, navratri ma to mare kadach nahotu thayu… mane yaad chhe tya sudhi tare thayu tu right??

Dh@v@! said...

@ Rajeev
Thnx bro…
I take a long time for new post… so jab bhi likhta hu thoda lamba likh deta hu… :)

@Monika
Thnx for ur wishes buddy..
Abt ur exp at loo… chalo koi nahi.. next time agar aisa ho to soch lena ki bechara galti se aaya hai… :)

@ Aditi
Yeah.. it was exactly wht I felt…n interview one is the true tragedy of my life.. but thank god… I converted it and because of that I have my current job…

Dh@v@! said...

@ maddy
Haahah.. yeah wo mere saath hua tha… tumne sahi suna tha… :)

@ Sharad Mathur
Hmmmm !!!!!
No comments :(

@ Priyankari
Thnx … n yeah… it difficult to learn good things right?? N its more difficult to take my own advice ;)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Saira
Yeah… I m still with infy and in mysore campus only… y???

@ Muju
Hey Dude....
yeeaaah… :)

@ anu
Thnx buddy… but ab wondering karna bandh karo.. n socho “blunders a gal can do” mai kya kya aa sakta hai…
Really wanted to know… :)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Vidya

U gotta guess that… make a guess.. I will tell whether its true

@ Priya
Oh is it….would really like to know gals’ blunders yar…

@ ketki

Sorry buddy but will take some time… aaj kal kya hai na ki thodi waaat lageli hai..

Dh@v@! said...

@ Shakhi
Wo wo wo….
That’s gr8.. n really good to know… n I must appreciate that you are telling this to others also…
But none of my goof ups helped me… may be I need to do some more… :)

Saira said...

coz im here in infy mysore as well...!!

The Mocking Spirit said...

Hilarious...dude u rock...!!
And hey u have stopped visiting me bole toh!

Keshi said...

LOL! A guy's gotta a be a guy..so its ok :)

Keshi.

Priya said...

Happy belated Birthday to your blog brute:))

Priya said...

Soory dhaval.. got confused u with brute.

Dh@v@! said...

@ Priya

Brute!!!! confused!!!!! nahi...........

Shruti said...

hmm, nice experiences yto share..
Hey A very happy birthday to ur blog..
Take care...

bornfortheu.s.a said...

nice crap!!! lol

u have been blogrolled!!

Anush said...

dude... your's is one of the most easy reads i have ever had... what a pleasant experience... just passing by... :) :)

Priyankari said...

Knock! Knock! Knock! Are you there? I can't hear u!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude

Realy a gr8 blog dear

Keep goin..

Mark IV said...

hpybdaiii

Unknown said...

Good one!!! i just loved it

Naiya said...

hmmm...after a long time to ur blog i came ...but never forgot inbetween to peep into....have to say u got good observation power n more important to write it on so marvelously ....
u can be good writer in future.....
CAT incident is really every indian must have gone thru...
n many hapi returns to ur blog ....i wish u can complete mani yrs here ....bbye

Dh@v@! said...

@ Shruti
Thnx Shruti… :)

@ Neo
Hey Bro…
Thnx for blogrolling me ;)
I am dying to spend some time on blog… but kambakhat kaam…. Give me some more time…

@ crazyBugga
Thnx dude… hope u keep on passing by ;)

Dh@v@! said...

@ Priyankari
Hey Priyankari… sorry yar.. no body home ;)
Will surely come back soon back!

@Anonymous
Hey Dude.. thnx


@ Mark IV
:) smiles and more smiles

@ akanksha
Thnx Akanksha…

@ naiya
Wo wo wo… I m totally flat on ur comments… thnx yar…
I wish I could write more… but its really difficult to balance out with heavy work load….
Thnx very much for reading my crap.

AlterinG Abhishek said...

where ru my friend!!!


You are tagged
see here

SeePearrl said...

well CAT is very gud in screwing many of us...I am indeed one of them ...3 times!! :((

neways i ve moved on now...for something higher!

Kakshi said...

Wow..That was hilarious!! A good refresher.. especially during the, after lunch, office hours :)

WritingsForLife said...

Your restroom confusion post reminds me of my blunder...
I ended up in a guys restroom once!!! :)
Two of my friends witnessed it and made me feel miserable about it for the longest time a:)

abhas1 said...

You've been TAGGED!

Dh@v@! said...

@ abhishek & Abhas

thnx for tagging me, my actions may get delayed... sorry for that

Dh@v@! said...

@ Raaji

he he he.. u did that??? i know friends always wait for such things right?

Dh@v@! said...

@ White Forest

Oh you could... good yar, all the bet for ur life ahead

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

LOL
I've walked into a men's washroom by mistake once. Thankfully no one was there and I realized right away but when I stepped back and turned around, there was guy waiting to go in I think. And he gave me the weirdest look ever!!