Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Page From A Guys Diary

Courtesy: Unknown author

A page from many 'Guy's Dairies!!! Too bad to be true!


Everyone in their lives would have had crushes, and me too had my share of crushes. But, it didn't take much time for each of
them to turn to crashes. None of my crushes took off, or probably they crashed even before they took off !! Today, when I
look back, I cant manage but to have a laugh.


My first crush was on Miss R. I was in my tenth then. We happened to speak only once. It was when I had offered her a coke.
She refused to have it and the very next moment I gulped it down. I still cant forget the dumbstruck look on her face.
A few days later, she started going around with one of my classmates. They used to go for wonderful evening walks,
Miss T, my classmate and her doggy. Unfortunately(fortunately for me), the affair didn't last too long.

On one such romantic walk of theirs, my classmate was bitten by the doggy. He brought up the question : Its me or the dog......
she chose the dog !!! The news gave me sadistic pleasure.


I was in a co-ed school for my 11th-12th. I got very friendly with Miss N in my class. It appeared to me that...yes...she is
the girl. One day, Miss N came and sat next to me...close...really close.....my heart beats shot up. She said.. I want to
tell you something....but please maintain it as a secret. I knew...this was it...yes....she went on...you know...
X(another classmate of mine) proposed me......and I too like him...and I accepted. I am telling you coz you are like
my brother.......WHAT THE HECK ? As if the first news wasn't bad enough, the second sounded suicidal. I looked at her with
an artificial smile and said....Congrats S..S..Sis !!!


The next crush didn't take much time to happen. It was Miss S who walked in to class. I literally had my jaws hanging seeing
her. We became good friends...but I never fancied my chances...given the Miss N experience. She was my Biology project
partner....while she did the project...I concentrated on her biology ! Just as the boards got over, and as I was mustering
enough courage to tell her, her dad got transferred. She changed the city.


Next in engineering college, there was this hottie in my class. Boy....she was a babe...Miss G. She used to stand opposite
to me in the chemistry lab. I prayed for some chemistry to happen between us. But I guess, she was much smarter than I was.
Miss G realised that I used to mess up all my titration experiments coz I used to be looking at her and not the
lab apparatus. I called her out ALONE on my b'day. She turned up with her whole bunch of friends.
The girls kept giggling and I looked for a place where I could go and bang my head. I steered clear of her for the rest
of my engineering days.


Moving on from here, it was a major success story. This time round, it took some time for things to crash....just a
little longer..a bit more than five years. Everything seemed like a fairy tale when the crash factor took the better of me.
By this time, I was in my job and I decided to use the term "interest" instead of crush.


So , my interest grew in Miss L in office. I thought she was a very pretty lady. Thankfully, the growth of my
interest stopped very soon, the moment I learnt that she was supposed to go on leave the next week for her marriage.
She was to marry her long time boyfriend. Only one thought came to my mind....The good ones are always taken !!!


Ha ha ha.....thankfully.....I have grown out of all these......no more CRUSHES.....so no chances of CRASHES......
I live this way now.....hey...wait.....who is this girl???? !!!!!!!!!

49 comments:

Priya said...

That was just cute ones form the bes tmemories of all times right. Good ones.

Vidya said...

LOL !! I had super fun reading the crashes errrr...crushes !! :D


Vidya

Life said...

good one dude
you really express the true feelings of a guy
ak

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. said...

Was wondering whats up with you and thought of scrolling thru your blog.. This post was really hilarious, made me think about my days in college.

Anonymous said...

it is fun reading ur blog.. specially this post...
keep it up dude

Mumbai Guy said...

Lolz... crush crashes... very funny write.

Priyankari said...

HI, really enjoyed ur post! Once a crush is always a funny memory. Infact writing about my first crush was the first post in my blog :)

Dh@v@! said...

@ henhen2004
thnx mate… I had a look at ur site and seems like u r in net business… let me know it really works ;)


@ Shakhi
yeah…. Everyone have their own reasons for laugh (I mean crushes…) but after some time the all sounds like same right????


@ priya
Thnx priya….

Dh@v@! said...

@ Vidya
Crushes are meant for that only… isn’t it???


@ anon_iitian
yeah… only a guy can understand a guy right??? I m sure aapke paas bhi same list hoga…


@ Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind.
Ohhhhh so u also have a list of crushes????

Dh@v@! said...

@ Ravi
Thnx mate…


@ Mumbai Guy
:D:D:D
thnx…


@ Priyankari
nice quote “Once a crush is always a funny memory.” ‘ve added it in my quote list… n wait let me check ur first crush… ;)

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

hehe dat was a fun read :)

Priyankari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priyankari said...

Hey, that's not a quote, I just wrote it as a comment, so I think it'll be a misfit for ur quote list ;)

So checked out my first crush?:):)

Keshi said...

**As if the first news wasn't bad enough, the second sounded suicidal.

LOL!

Keshi.

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

HAhahha....Crushes to Crashes....I think I have a sadistic pleasure now after reading "The good ones are already taken" ;) ;) ;)...

Crushes r really funny volatile episodes, they r like the K serials, patha nahi kyon, but somethin happens n u get so lost n confused n u think back about it n u wonder how u managed to have a crush in the first place! I still think about tht! :)

SeePearrl said...

lolzz..damn funny

"proposed me......and I too like him...and I accepted. I am telling you coz you are like
my brother......."

this is the funniest!
:)

i am sorry ...i cudnt control but LOLROTF!!

Mark IV said...

"Miss G realised that I used to mess up all my tit ration experiments coz I used to be looking at her"

wowwww... a bit corny... but U WROTE IT!!!!!!

Mark IV said...

Miss G realised that I used to mess up all my tit ration experiments coz I used to be looking at her and not the
lab apparatus.

wooowwww... really corny at tht...;-)

long time pal!!! howdy

Has to be me said...

ha ha ha! Thanx fr the hearty laff! :)

Lidia said...

Hahaha...that's hilarous!! I laughed at the line "the news gave me sadistic pleasure". Don't worry, i too have had so many crashes i can't even count! But hey, if you didn't have these experiences, you wouldn't have funny stories to tell your grandkids when they too go through their crushes!
-Amy

Anu Sharma said...

blog ki tabiyat to sahi hai ?

P said...

:D I read somewhere long ago that if it was supposed to feel good they wouldn't call it a 'crush'~Keep Bloggin!

AlterinG Abhishek said...

lovely!!
i feel like making list of mine too!!
:)

Ankit said...

Thts fantastic post its always great to find guys of similar breed i loved it man

We all had our crushes n they gor crushed most of the times jsut hang in there smone special is waiting for you..( Oh my god i m sounding like karan johar;s movie script).

Bhavesh said...

Nice one dude... finally got time to visit your page!! sorry for the delay...

and dont u worry !! stay grounded where you are.. earth is one big circle.. those who pass by you from front will come back to you from behind;-)

Cheers

abhas1 said...

Ah...Sweet truth from a guy's heart...

Canary said...

:D I'm wondering what if these said girls read this post? :P
Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock!! Anyone Home????

Dh@v@! said...

@ Ajay
Once a crush story N now a fun story… :)

@ Priyankari
No buddy…no misfit… ve already added…

@ Keshi
:):) reality of life, right?

Dh@v@! said...

@ SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP
Sadistic pleasure...But ya I really think “the good ones are already taken”
N buddy don’t talk about list… kuchh yaadein mitayi nahi jati… ;)

@ White Forest
Really I hate those words “you are like my brother” my foot… call me anything else y brother???

@ Mark IV
LOL

Dh@v@! said...

@ Has to be me
My pleasure buddy….

@ Tohou Lidia
Nice idea… will share my blog with my grandkids… :P :P :P

@ anu
Nahi yar… but dekho ab sochta hu ki kuchh kiya jaaye..
Anonymous

Dh@v@! said...

@ Anonymous
Thnx yar…

@ AlterinG Abhishek
Plz plz plz.. make it and share it… its always good to know about ppl’s crushes ;)

@ Ankit
I think in guys there is only one breed… “guy” it reminds me one very commonly used line “u guys are sick” by gals of course

Dh@v@! said...

@ Bhavesh
Yeah… got one very old friend some days back… thnx for visiting my page…

@ abhas1
Aakir ek banda hi dusre bande ka haal samaj sakta hai…

@ Canary
I wish they read it… they will also laugh, right???

@Shakhi
Sorry sorry sorry… no excuse, but will try to be more on blog… have a nice time

Priyankari said...

New Post! New Post!! New Post!!!

Monika said...

mwell written post... really enjoyed reading it throughly

mnowluck said...

This was the funniest post i've ever read!!! U put up a nice blog here.."Better late than never" isn't applicable in LOVE LIFE(crush) ... heheh..

Ekta said...

hey thats a honest post!!...loved the list of ur crushes!

Unknown said...

Lol :) Made my day man... Keep posting...

ketki said...

funny page from funny diary of funny guys!

Impressionist said...

*LMAO*
lol bro. that was a great post :P
was fun readin it :D

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Dh@v@! said...

Monika, mnowluck, Ekta, Vibhanshu Abhishek 3.1, ketki & Rajeev

Thank you for reading my crap!!!
:)

P said...

long time,no update,eh?

Shruti said...

Hi dear, nice dairy..is the dairy same for every guy???..hahahahaha..
Take care....

Lokesh said...

gud one dude

Dh@v@! said...

@ Priya,

hey.. me back with update... ;)

@ Shruti
ya cuz all boys r same... right???

@ Lokesh
Thnx dude

Anonymous said...

looked like my story ...hehe

arvind....in trans said...

great one...great term too...crashing of a crush.. :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

Its real feeling of urs......... ha...ha...ha.. so funny... & still u r looking for some more crashes.... or crushes..
carry on dude.... boys cant b stable.......we all enjoy it